Rose Cut Sapphire Cluster Stud Earrings - AutumnRegular price $428.00
A pair of stud earrings that will add a pop of color and sparkle. The color of these sapphires match pretty close but the shapes are slightly irregular which I think makes them extra fun! The mix of different fall colors can bring out different shades if whatever outfit you chose to pair them with!
- Made with Argentium Silver
- Earrings measure ~1/2 inch long by ~3/8 inch at widest
- Set with beige rose cut sapphires that measure ~1/4 inch by ~1/4 inch
- Set with cluster of gemstones, 2 (3mm) American Mined Idaho Garnet, 2 (2.5mm) rose cut golden citrine and 2 (2mm) citrine.
- Argentium Silver post backs
- One of a kind :)
- Model is wearing a different pair of earrings but the rose cut sapphires are a similar size, these are slightly bigger but still fit on the ear lobe!
The American Mined collection of gemstones allow my supplier to provide a clear, documentable path from the mine to my bench. They are cut and processed under conditions that meet all standards for worker safety, environmental protection and responsible production.